The Churches in Ovada

In front of Piazzetta Cereseto, in the General House of the "Mothers Pie", the chapel was built between 1864 and 1881 in the same period when they were built Palazzo Santa Caterina, intended to boarding of Madri Pie, and the kindergarten.

The chapel was erected on the area made free by the demolition of the rustic log cabins called "del Fattore"; it was a little house with two shops where he worked a carpenter. The building, with a circular plan, was finished in 1880. It lacked the completion of the initial project the dome, which was built in 1959. Inside there are bas-reliefs by the sculptor Antonio Brilla Savona.